I can't point you to a tutorial as I don't have the time to search for
one. There are no citizenship restrictions that I know of. You will
probably also need to set up a UK bank account. Having said that, I
own a UK company, I am aUK citizen but not a resident and y company
doesn't have a UK bank account. We have one in another EU country. I
wonder if Google's checkout forms are able to handle that.