On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 10:14 AM, <michael_be...@trimble.com> wrote:

> You are not here to help, nor understand. You are here to talk down on
> people to feel superior.

You misunderstand my sense of humor. Not the first time. *shrugs*

> I will not list any problems because....there is not any.

There are no problems? Then why did you post "I have built an app using the
5.1 SDK and it is having *problems* running on 6.0 devices." (emphasis
mine).

> TreKing, I am not at the doctor...

It's called an analogy.

> I am in a discussion forum, trying to get people to talk about problems
> they are having so I can prepare my product for any problems it may
> encounter in the FUTURE!!!

That is not what you posted. You said you were having problems running on
6.0 and asked for suggestions on fixing these problems with no
clarification of what these problems were.

> I have posted the question and topic rephrased in multiple ways to draw
> out information, you actually replied to another one!

I don't see anywhere where you reposted or rephrased your question for
clarity. I still don't understand if you have a specific problem or are
just generically attempting to generically start a generic discussion about
generic issues, generically.

Please re-read your own original post and realize you indicated you were
having some problems but provided zero indication of what said problems
were.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CANCScgi3ckPUtm24%2BopoFjDV3maZeLMEZi9YUcbmSMv9tU4XVw%40mail.gmail.com.