So what I did on May 9th at 3:48 a.m. in the morning as I locked my flashlight
into my selfie camera on my Samsung Galaxy Edge S7 it was Pitch Black in my
room and I lost my flashlight into my selfie camera and I eliminated a painting
on my wall and a pitch-black room my painting is yellow blue red and orange so
I shined my flashlight on this painting and they created the different colored
filter for my face and a pitch-black room because the painting is shining off
of my flashlight in creating a different illumination color on my face so I
took a piece of paper and I walked outside with my flashlight on with my selfie
camera logged into my flashlight and I signed the piece of paper behind my cell
phone and a pitch black night and it's puts the light on your face and nothing
else because it gives you a perfect black backdrop so it gives you a picture
with no red eye because there's no flash at all and you don't squint because
there's no flash at all so what it does is it illuminates your flashlight off
of the piece of white paper behind your cell phone in the perfect pitch black
nights and there's no red eye because there's no flash also Snapchat Works
100000 times better at night with the illumination capture filtering Imaging
because he only sees your face only sees your eyes it doesn't see anything else
behind you so it doesn't get confused on what to recognize because it only
recognizes your face because I can't see anything else but your face because
the pitch-black backdrop so the illumination capture is what I want to call it
but what I need to do is I need to send out an update to all other cell phone
providers besides Samsung that allows you to lock your flashlight into your
selfie camera so it's going to need to be an update sent out and it's going to
be a need to be an application inside of the Google App Store that allows you
to lock your flashlights into your selfie camera and we'll call it the
illumination capture what I think is I'm the first person to ever sign my
flashlight on a painting on my wall and capture a selfie image and if I'm not
then I'm the first person to ever say anything about it because Samsung is the
only cell phone provider that allows you to lock your flashlight into your
selfie camera no other cell phone provider allows you to do this not even Apple
not even the new I6 allows you to lock your flashlights into your selfie camera
that's blatant proof that Samsung has never advertised This Little Light
capturing Imaging filter they're advertising the little lights camera and the
front facing camera but not the face facing camera they're advertising a
low-light camera on the real camera but not on the selfie camera on this cell
phone so I need help from a developer or somebody that's high enough and Google
that can help me develop this application and send out these updates into the
all the other cell phone providers apples going to have to be a different scene
I'm going to have to talk to Al about this on the sidelines besides Google
because I know that the Google App Store is not compatible with iPhone so for
me to be able to lock the flashlight into the selfie camera on Apple I'm going
to have to talk to Apple about this too but for the Android network cell phone
so I need help Google I need help logging flashlights into selfie cameras in
creating this application and putting it into the Google App Store mind my
misspelled words. All speech to text

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/31d2fc2a-0bc0-408b-a574-6e80082b5b2c%40googlegroups.com.