Hi,

I want an android app, one EditText to enter input. and then a button, by
clicking the button it calls encrypt method and then a textview shows the
encrypted message. The other button to decrypt the message, calls decrypt
method. last textview shows the dencrypted message which is same as the
input.

Here is a link that implement RSA encryption (
https://sites.google.com/site/mobilesecuritylabware/3-data-location-privacy/lab-activity/cryptography/cryptography-mobile-labs/encryption-decryption/2-lab-activity/lab2-rsa-encryption-program-android-studio).

I want exactly same for goldwasser micali.

Thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/5371d48e-9739-4bf3-ae4f-1a6cb55b80b5%40googlegroups.com.