Hi, Fernando!

Recently I started working with Nexus S concerning Mifare Card Emulation. I
was searching for manual to do this, but haven't found anything.

I would like to know, if you have detailed instructions on how to emulate
Mifare Classic 1K/4K cards. Thanks in advance.

вторник, 19 июля 2011 г., 14:48:39 UTC+4 пользователь Fernando Miguélez

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/6e89631a-b25e-48d9-aef8-445f791f54e5%40googlegroups.com.