Thanks for the replies guys. I thought the problem would be on androids
side of things. I resolved the issue by just not using order id when
validating the receipt for test purchases. Which in it's self is ridiculous
cause now the test purchase and actual purchases don't follow the same flow.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/1fb03288-1904-4d6b-9818-0d9503d474cd%40googlegroups.com.