Hello Partners ,

Please go through the below requirement and share suitable consultants with
their updated resume, rates and contact details.

I have 4 openings here with interviews going off next week. Can you please
help me find someone that is a fit here? The biggest thing here will be
candidates that come from a Java development background, who can develop
selenium frameworks from scratch, and who has experience with Selenium,
QTP, and ALM.

Title: Sr. QA Automation Engineer

Location: Nashville, TN

Duration: 18+ months

Rate: $60/hr. (all inclusive)

Start: 7/25/16

Job Summary

My client is in need of a Sr. QA Automation Engineer with proven experience
designing and building frameworks for automation using Java or C#.  MUST
have prior experience building the automation frame work in the past.
Experience providing programmable solutions to support automation
infrastructure frameworks needed.  The client prefers someone with strong
Java, Selenium and Visual Basic.  Visual Basic is a plus, but Java is
required.  Must be able to provide programmable solutions to support OOP
scripting, Dynamic SQL, REST and SOAP API.  Strong experience with PL/SQL,
Maven and Jmeter preferred.

I look forward to hearing from you

Thanks & Regards,
Lisa