I'd welcome that too. For some reason my app's Listview-based menu
according to recent user reports breaks (crashes) on some phones, but
I cannot get it to break on my vanilla dev phone 1 (thus making it
very hard to track down and fix the problem). I'm not using any
private classes AFAIK, but any supplemental compliance checking for
proper usage of APIs could prove helpful in reducing the chances of
inadvertently running into firmware dependencies.

Thanks