*Hi ,*

*Please let me know if you are interested for this role.*

*If interested then please send update resume along with below information.*

*Full Name:         *

*Email:                  *

*Phone:                *

*Location:            *

*Visa:*

*Rate:*

*Start:     *

*Title:     Looking for mainframe developer (APS Cobol) who can manage the
transition from legacy vendor management system to off the shelf supplier
hub system along with providing ongoing support.*

*Timeline: 12 month contract to hire*

*Interview Slot:  The manager has availability on 8/9 from 2:30pm till
3:30pm for a Skype interview. *

*USC/ GC*

*Essential Job Functions:*

·  Support, develop, and maintain the Kroger order processing applications.

·  Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems using required tools and
procedures.

·  Work closely with end-business units, functional business analysts,
divisional technology managers, and other customers.

·  Analyze change requests and provide technical designs and work estimates.

·  Develop program specifications for the COBOL, CICS, DB2 environment.

·  Code and test application changes that are in adherence with Kroger
methodologies and practices.

·  Create application documentation and Kroger Support Center procedural
documents.

·  Provide off-hours 24x7 pager support on a rotating basis.

·  Work with operations, support center and data transfer staffs and other
third-level application teams to ensure timely resolution of
incidents.

·  Collaborate as needed with infrastructure teams to maintain and optimize
the technical environment.

·  Assist/mentor order processing team members with assignments; perform
component reviews and provide
cross-training.

·  Build partnerships across the application, business, and infrastructure
teams.

·  Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or
without reasonable accommodation.

*--------*

*Thanks,*

*Mohammad Wasim*

*Source InfoTech Inc.*

W: *6099450420*| F: 732-909-2282| Email: *wa...@sourceinfotech.com*
<bh...@sourceinfotech.com> | Website: *www.sourceinfotech.com*
<http://www.sourceinfotech.com/> |

*Disclaimer:*  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CANdkWrTxaZUr1Rtnjta%3Dc0_h6a31fKYdQGY%2B-Pz6pn4kYrXikg%40mail.gmail.com.