Please reply *alan_ja...@visionisys.co <alan_ja...@visionisys.com>*

Hi,

Hope you are Doing Good.

This is Alan James from Visionisys Inc

Please take a look the Job description given and let me know if you are
interested reply with your most updated resume ..

*Job Title:  Project Manager with strong Agile experience*

*Location: Philadelphia PA*

*Duration: 12 + MONTHS*

*Total Experience: 8+*

*Primary skills: *

Project Manager with strong Agile experience

Role Summary: As part of implementing new practice groups, application
maintenance and support group is responsible for support activities for
in-prod applications. This practice is responsbile for end to end
management for handling following items

Baseline support / defects + enhancements

Deferred defects

Prod incident support

Performance fixes/ features

Responsibilities

1. Project Manager with strong Agile experience

2. Define and track project milestones while developing, maintaining, and
reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan that includes resource
plans, contingency plans, and other related project management artifacts.

3. Bring in fresh ideas and process improvements

Thanks & Regards,

*Alan James*

Ph: 972-427-1708

Visionisys Inc

Email: alan_ja...@visionisys.com  || www.visionisys.com

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAJJ5WhjATcVO2TFx5n-m%3Dg3AzRr312iszEWD4BUHSVERxxq9fA%40mail.gmail.com.