Hello Partners,

Greeting from *AstuteOne!!!*

Hope you are doing Great. I have an urgent requirement with our direct
client*. *If it is suitable to you please revert back to *sari...@astuteone.com
<sari...@astuteone.com> *with your updated resume.

*Job Title: E-Commerce Architect*

*Location: San Francisco, CA *

*Duration: 1 year *

*Responsibilities*

Develops reports and presentations on technology products and new
technology for all levels of management and technical staff. Organizes and
controls the activities of the section, assigns personnel to the various
projects and directs their activities. Coordinates the development of the
overall project plans and timetables.

Ensure solution architecture definition is aligned with enterprise and
domain strategies, and functional and technical requirements.

Produce and maintain architectural models for initiatives within the
eCommerce domain.

*Required Skills and Qualifications *

7 to 10 years’ experience designing and delivering high volume customer
facing systems.

7 to 10 years of experience in managing and/or directing multi-project
development teams.

Demonstrated ability to effectively *implement large-scale eCommerce
solutions* incorporating the following capabilities: *Security tokens,
digital certificates, identify and access management*, *Content Management,
Personalization, Rich Internet, Cascading Style Sheets, Test Automation,
various Java-based frameworks, decision engines, etc. *

Experience using cutting edge technologies such as *Drools, Struts/Springs
frameworks, Distributed Caching, and Restful processing.*

*TOGAF (The Open Group Architecture Forum) Certification is a must.*

CTP (Certified Treasury Professional) Certification is desired.

Deep understanding of *online and mobile transaction applications* within a
*large
Banking Institution.*

Deep technical understanding of variety of *portal technologies* in the
market place.

Working in a matrixed reporting global organization.

Must be deadline oriented, able to identify risks and quickly resolve
issues.

Must be able to work with minimal supervision.

*About Us*

AstuteOne headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas focuses on custom
application development in Enterprise Performance Management and Business
Intelligence, SAP project Implementation services, Business Analytic
solutions and Project Management Services. We are client centered and
provide options to ensure that we deliver the most for our clients and
customers by providing the most efficient applications in a well-timed
manner. With vast experience in applications for SAP ERP, EPM, BW, HANA,
Business Analytics, and the Cloud, we help clients attain value from their
applications as measured by increased return on investment and decreased
total cost of ownership.

Thanks & Regards

*Saritha | *Team Lead

*AstuteOne Corp.*