*Hello*,

*Hope you all are doing Great…!!!!!*

To introduce myself, my name is *Vishal JI Awasthi* and I am a *Lead
Technical Recruiter* with *www.Srimatrix.Com <http://www.Srimatrix.Com>,* I
am working on the role below for our client, please let me know if you or
anyone you know is interested. Thank you and enjoy the rest of your day..

SDET consultant

Austin , TX

Phone hire

*My client prefers candidates who know C#, Selenium Webdriver, and
automated testing.*

Responsibilities:
- Work closely with clients and Product Owners to continually refine
software test requirements and provide feedback on user scenarios
- Work closely with Scrum team members to clarify requirements, ensure
testability and automation, to provide feedback on design (functional and
technical)
- Contributes to impact assessments from Feature enhancements on system
level interactions, and existing automated test suites
- Conducts In-sprint Test Design, Test planning Test automation
development, and Test execution and Participates in Test Case Reviews
- Conducts Manual Testing, and uses Exploratory Testing to uncover
weaknesses in their test approaches
- Writes automated tests for high availability and highly scalable
applications which will be used by both internal and external customers.
- Provides Test consultation to Scrum team members to assist them in
developing robust Unit Test suites
- Works closely with the global development team, Solution Architects, and
the Online Product Engineering group to plan ongoing infrastructure needs,
feature development, product maintenance, and management of development
teams
- Logs defects and make recommendations to address defects. May conduct
performance and scalability testing
- Development responsibilities include doing code review / bug analysis,
analyzing development and test impacts, writing test tools and identifying
automation opportunities

Required Skills:
-Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent
professional experience.
-6+ years of related experience testing web portals and/or ecommerce
applications using Microsoft technologies
-6+ years of experience in various phases of testing, designing, and
developing complex enterprise applications, including automation test
development
-Expertise in most of the following Web API (MS ASP.Net), MVC, WCF, HTML5,
CSS, JavaScript, JSON, SOAP, REST, JQuery, .Net Framework, C#, Web Services
-Practical knowledge of Test Automation tools such as Selenium Webdriver,
Coded-UI
-Familiar with Unit Test, Mock, Test Driven Development etc.
-Strong programming, debugging experience, and excellent problem solving
skills.
-Practice in Agile Scrum methodology
-Good communication skills, including the ability to convey technical
information effectively to both IT and business audiences

Desired Skills:
- Experience with Design Patterns and Object Oriented Design.
- Familiar with Agile Software Development Methodologies (SCRUM).
- Familiar with Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks such as Microsoft unit testing
framework, NUnit etc.
- Familiar with Performance analysis tools.

*Need submission details below-*

*Full Legal Name                     : Contact Number                    :
Email ID                                    : Current
Location                   : *

*Relocation                               :*

*Last 4 digit of SSN                 : Skype ID
                                  : DOB(MM/DD)                        : *

*Availability to Join                : *

*Work authorization               :*

*Education, University, Year:*

*Regards,*

*Vishal Ji Awasthi*

*Srimatrix Inc.*

vis...@srimatrix.com :  *Phone: **214-227-9311*

*Privacy Policy** | Under Bill 1618 Title III* *passed by the 105th USA
Congress this eMail cannot be considered as spam as* *long as we include
our contact information and an option to be removed from our* *eMailing
list. If you have received this message in error or, are not* *interested
in receiving our eMails, please reply with **Remove/Unsubscribe* *in
subject line of this eMail and we will Remove your email from our list*
*immediately* *.*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAC9nPn0p8_KR2CqemxJqsq2MToYx_Kg1N8uw8W1WAaSmehpbqA%40mail.gmail.com.