Hi ,

Hope you are doing great,

My Self,  *Sudhakar* from *HCL Global Systems Inc*. We have a requirement
for OBIA Lead Developer* for *Lincolnshire,IL

Please review the Job description below and if you’d like to pursue this,
please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone
number and rate in your response. You can also reach me at
248-473-0720*191,Drop the suitable profiles on *r...@hclglobal.com
<r...@hclglobal.com>*

*Title: OBIA Lead Developer*

*Location: Lincolnshire,IL*

*Duration: 6 Months +*

Strong hands on skills on Informatica

·         Should have worked on Informatica  recently in past one year or
more with at least *hands on*  6+ years experience in DAC and Informatica
and OBIEE and  3+ Years in OBI APPS

·         Should be *willing *to work as developer

·         Design/Creation of new Fact table Mappings

·         Design/Creation of new Dimension table  Mappings .

·         Design/Creation of Aggregate  table  Mappings

·         Customization of existing Facts ,Dimensions and Aggregate mappings

·         Familiarity with Deployment of Informatica Mappings

  *Thanks and Regards . . . . *

*Sudhakar*,

Technical Recruiter,
HCL Global Systems, Inc