Hello,

Hope you are doing great today.

               My name is *Riza Muhammad* I represent MoxieIT Solutions
Inc, as a *Bench Sales Recruiter* Our head quarters based out of Ashburn, VA.
We always have consultants on Bench with different technologies who are
available immediate and open to relocate anywhere in USA.

MoxieIt Solutions Inc market our own W2 employees we don’t source third
party resumes because of quality, competitive rates and 100% delivery
guarantee. We are diversified in to 20+ Technologies which are hot in
market. We always love to maintain long-term relationships with all our
clients.

Please find the below available consultants in various technologies, let me
know if you have suitable requirements.

Please send requirements to *r...@moxieit.com <r...@moxieit.com> *and add
my mail ID into your distribution list.

I Request you to keep me posted with all your Contract C2C requirements so
that I can submit right candidates and to have business relationship which
will be mutually beneficial.

Looking forward to work with you.

*S.No*

*Technology*