Hello,
Please share your consultant resume to tah...@usmsystems.com

We have an opening for a Front End Developer with WORDPRESS and PHP. This
position will only allow *30 hours* of work per week.

Front End/WordPress/PHP Developer
Duration – 6+ months
Location – Columbus, OH

*MUST HAVE = WordPress, PHP, JavaScript, HTML, CSS.*
*Need EAD, GC, TN or Citizen Only!!*

*Soft Skills *– This is like a Google-esque environment. Therefore I need a
someone with strong and clear communication skills and has an outgoing
personality.

*Top Skills:*
Front End - HTML, CSS, JavaScript - Use web technologies to create web
pages for new Web services application and to "describe" presentation as
well as the visual style of the site.
WordPress - Open source tool to create website and Content Management
System (CMS)
PHP - Knowledge of back end development using this language.

Best Regards,

Mohammed Taher
US IT Recruiter
Direct: 703 349 4237