Hi Partner, I hope you are doing great! Please share profiles for the below
position.

Node.Js Developer

Location: Detroit, MI

Contract: C2C

Interview Process: 1 phone screen, 1 skype (or in person if possible).

They have to be heavily focused on node.

They can't be a heavy javascript developer with a little experience in node,
this won't work.

**REQUIRED full SSN

Node.JS Infotainment Platform Developer

Summary
As a Javascript Infotainment Platform Developer your role will be to build
the systems, processes and relationships that will help other developers
succeed at creating applications for GM infotainment. This role requires the
ability to understand the problems and pitfalls that developers may
experience, and ease those pains with intuitive solutions. Empathy,
creativity and strong communication skills combine to support our customers
and ensure their success on the platform.

Responsibilities
. Build and maintain an emulator for a unique javascript infotainment
platform
. Build scripts and tools to ease common development overhead, like project
boilerplate and bootstrapping
. Exercise strong automated testing discipline on a continuous integration
team
. Work with and support a continuous deployment processes on an agile team
. Discover patterns in the infotainment development processes, and simplify
them, either through automation or documentation
. Write clear and concise sample code to teach new developers best practices
. Work on-site to help 3rd party developers troubleshoot emulator and
platform issues
. Work with 3rd party developers to provide best practices and debug issues
they may be having
. Interact with, mentor and coach new developers at hackathon events
. Immerse yourself and evangelize a new connected platform to help a
burgeoning development community
. Answer 3rd party questions on community forums, such as Stack Overflow

Qualifications
. Expert knowledge of Javascript
. Strong knowledge of Node and NPM
. Strong knowledge of command line scripting
. Strong knowledge of modern javascript design patterns
. Strong ability of writing automated tests for Javascript applications
. Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
. Experience with agile processes
. Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment is a
plus.
. 5+ years of relevant experience

Other Filters (Not necessarily needed)
Participation in Meetups, user groups, or other similar developer
communities
. Demonstrable experience with young technology (IoT devices, VR, etc)
. Experience with Open Source software, including tools, processes and
community management

Best Regards,

Mohammad Imran Uddin

Manager Talent Acquisition

IDC Technologies Inc.

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035.

Ph - 408-459-5636 Fax - 408-608-6088

Email -  <mailto:nee...@idctechnologies.com>
mohammad.ima...@idctechnologies.com

URL- .  <http://www.idctechnologies.com/> www.idctechnologies.com

CMM LEVEL 3 Company & ISO 9001-2008 Certified

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and we
will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/57dc0b8a.8f17240a.c682d.5f16SMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN%40gmr-mx.google.com.