Hi Partner, I hope you are doing great! Please share profiles for the below
position.

Salesforce QA

Minneapolis, MN

Contract: C2C

SUMMARY

.         Salesforce QA

.         Some leadership experience

.         Knows SF CRM processes: Basic Customer / Leads / Activities and
Opportunities and how the objects are connected.  Not simply a user of
Salesforce.

.         Help design and execute Thrivent End to End test cases

.         Example: Create a Customer in Salesforce ->  Data sent over to our
internal Customer System (CIF) -> Assignment confirmed through Prospect
Assignments System -> Data returned to Salesforce with CIF id and assigned
user.

.         Require Salesforce knowledge so they can follow the process and
client can focus on helping them learn our business flow instead of having
them have to learn how to move around within Salesforce.

Best Regards,

Mohammad Imran Uddin

Manager Talent Acquisition

IDC Technologies Inc.

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035.

Ph - 408-459-5636 Fax - 408-608-6088

Email -  <mailto:nee...@idctechnologies.com>
mohammad.ima...@idctechnologies.com

URL- .  <http://www.idctechnologies.com/> www.idctechnologies.com

CMM LEVEL 3 Company & ISO 9001-2008 Certified

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and we
will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/57dc4d02.cd24240a.662b6.6ef2SMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN%40gmr-mx.google.com.