Hello,
I'm desperate, otherwise I wouldn't ask a question on this forum, cause
whenever I have a problem, I just search it on Google and 99% of cases I find
the solution, but this time, I'm helpless. I would really appreciate if someone
has a solution to my problem, I have a Infocus M2. It is an awesome phone, I'm
really satisfied with it. I have it for 1 year now and I have never had a
problem, everything worked perfectly (and is still working), but for 7 days
something keeps popping up: it doesn't matter if I'm in a game, or on the
internet or am I doing something on the phone, a black screen with text
"Location service" and after that a white screen appears with a little text
"Launcher loading..." and a circle that is loading, and I have no idea what is
that. I can't do anything, I just have to wait like 1 minute for it to
disappear. After that a new app automatically start installing from Google play
store. All this problem started when I install a free app "Task bucks" from
Google play store. and this app automatically install a addon "Key Chain" After
that I just loose control over my phone. Whenever it connects to internet it
start downloading apps like DU Speed, Battery Doctor and some those apps that I
uninstalled 1 month ago etc. It's really frustrating. Also, this happens quite
rarely, like one time in 1 hours. I really hate it.
I have to mention a thing: Some times After the white screen disappears, Google
App Store opens, at a shopping app called "Ali Express" (like it wants to
install it or something), I had it installed only one time, but I uninstalled
it 6 months ago.
I'm sorry for the large post, but I wanted to be as specific as possible.
Thanks in advance.

I have Attempts following task to solve my problem:
1.)     Restore factory setting and deleted all third party apps 2 times but
problem is still.
2.)     Run up to 4 antivirus apps but no luck
3.)     Boot my phone in safe mode and clear cache, clear defaults of some apps
like: launcher, key chain, location service etc. and Reset app preferrnces.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/2675c2cf-5187-4f3e-8d48-539cfb1f6a50%40googlegroups.com.