Hello, First of all, excuse my english which is far from being perfect.

In order to avoir you to read this long message, I will be Direct :
When an Android application sends a large number of SMS, Android displays a
confirmation request for sending SMS.

At what frequency ? at what threshold (number of SMS)? this confirmation is
generated by android? I do not know if my question is clear or not. I will
explain the context: I developed an application for Android that send SMS
to a list of contacts I did some tests, everything is ok, sending goes well.
However, when the contact number exceeds a threshold, Android will
automatically generate the following confirmation message: "Your
Application is sending a large number of SMS messages. do you want to allow
this app to continue sending messages?"
I understand that this is a security establishment to prevent certain app
which send sms without our knowledge,
However, this is inconvenient in my case because sending a broadcast
requires user interaction (confirmation of dispatch) that can last long
enough ... So I want to eliminate this interaction. I wish that the user
choose the recipient list, and then click on "SEND" and it s ok. By doing
some research, I saw that it was "Possible" to disable this security by
changing a value in the sqlite database of the android system. So the
device must be "rooted", I dont choose this solutions I am interested in
another bypass more "legal", and I would like to have your support on this
point:
I think adding a temporisation mechanism while sending SMS from my
application. For example, by counting the number of sent SMS, if that
number exceeds a certain threshold then delaying sending for "n" seconds.
so as to never cause the error.
To do this, I have to know in which frequency android generation the
confirmation message.

Thank you.

Reda

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/bf803efe-4f4b-46ad-842e-cdf8f27b1bf2%40googlegroups.com.