Hello

Please find the attached resume and contact details of my consultant and
 let me know if he suits your requirement

Name:                              Meeran
location:                           Eden Prairie, MN
Relocation:                       Open
Visa:                                H1b
Availability:                       Immediate

Name:                              *Abdul Salam Mohammed            *
location:                           *San Antonio, TX  *
Relocation:                       Open
Visa:                                H1b
Availability:                       Immediate

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAMVYyP_PrDo%2BJmLzZ1jq3zGc3NG-zcUhZ%3DQWnTi0FJymXQvRkg%40mail.gmail.com.