Hi
I have the same concern , but more general :
How could we found out /detect Embedded Secure Element on Mobile chip
hardware ?
i need to refuse my app functionality on phone that don't have embedded SE

BR - Behdad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/86d9f4e3-e095-4192-ae3f-cc2d210f49c8%40googlegroups.com.