Hi,

H1 B can work for this position.

*Please send me your consultant resume at h...@radiumspark.com
<h...@radiumspark.com>*

Hope you are doing good, we have contract job opportunity as Automation
Test Engineer - Java Selenium with our direct Client. Please let me know if
you are interested in this

Top 3-5 skills & min. year experience required for each:
* MUST HAVE: Knowledge of writing Automation Testing Frameworks in Selenium
* MUST HAVE: Knowledge of Java
* MUST HAVE: Knowledge to Architect modular and reusable automated testing
solutions that satisfy testing requirements.

*Job Desc:*
* Create Automation test framework from scratch using Selenium
* Develop, manage and execute automation Test Scripts in Java using Selenium
* Experience in Manual and Automated testing tools on web based and
Client/Server applications
* Experience working on Data Driven, Keyword Driven framework
* Good knowledge of SDLC/Agile methodologies and complete project life
cycle.
* Experience in bug tracking and test management tools
* Proficient in preparing Test Plan, Test Cases, and Test Scripts

*Work Permit :*
* Should have valid work permission to work in USA

*Naveen Kumar*
Sr. Technical Recruiter

*RadiumSpark Inc.*
+1 (844)-RA-SPARK | +1-844-727-7275  extn. 17 (Toll Free U.S. & Canada)
+1 (972) 798-4725
h...@radiumspark.com
http://www.radiumspark.com

*This email may contain information that is confidential and privileged and
is intended solely for the attention of the person to which it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail, please
delete it and inform us accordingly. *

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CANZF%3Dneaxfh_%2BNs%2BQGihhHrBiv8bsrVh2CWyeH3r9-JLfDSYqA%40mail.gmail.com.