Hope you’re doing great!!
Just wanted to touch base with you regarding one of very fast moving
requirement for *Employee Success Specialist in Indianapolis, IN*. Please
send me your *word copy of resume ASAP*, and let me know when we can
discuss this position further. Appreciate your time. You can also reach me
at *408-216-8650 X 227.*
*In case, if you're not available, I would really appreciate if you could
forward this email to your friend circle and ask them to contact me in case
if they’re looking for a change.*
*Here is the Job Description:*
*Title: Employee Success Specialist*
*Location: Guaranty building, Indianapolis, IN, USA, 46204*
*Duration: 4+ Months*
*This is an entry level position. It will be based in Indianapolis and
located in the Guaranty building. Bachelors degree is required.*
The Employee Success Specialist is a member of the Employee Success Shared
Services team and has an exciting opportunity to help design and build a
global shared services HR delivery model at http://salesforce.com/?
target=?_blank??Salesforce.com. Responsibilities include, but are not
limited to: initial point of contact for employees regarding questions
related to HR policies, programs, practices or to resolve issues, own data
auditing and integrity, and act as the primary point of contact to our
partner groups such as Payroll and IT.
Experience working in an HR shared services organization is ideal as we are
embarking on an initiative to create a better employee experience that will
change how Employee Success delivers solutions. The successful candidate
should also have strong organizational skills with a high attention to
detail, outstanding time management and communication skills, a commitment
to exceptional customer support, and the ability to build relationships at
every level of the organization. This person must be comfortable dealing
with highly sensitive and confidential matters. Our ideal candidate enjoys
working in dynamic and high-growth environments and is experienced in
supporting a variety of HR disciplines. This position will initially be
leveled at a grade 2. Upon attainment of satisfactory skills and
performance in the role, position will be re-evaluated to determine
re-leveling to a grade 3 which typically takes 3-6 months.
Please note that http://salesforce.com/? target=?_blank??Salesforce.com is
not working with agencies on this position.
• Partner with Employee Success Business Partners (ESBPs) to deliver a
delightful employee experience to their assigned business unit.
• Facilitate administrative aspects of employee onboarding including new
hire paperwork completion, answering general questions, and ensuring all
new hires experience a smooth transition.
• Assist employees to resolve issues regarding benefits, compensation,
immigration, and some employee relations by providing needed information or
escalating in accordance with defined processes.
• Record and track all customer interactions using case management tool.
• Follow through to ensure case is resolved and closed appropriately and
• Maintain appropriate level of process, program, and policy knowledge in
order to assist employees.
• Own data integrity of all employee activity including auditing new hire
information and employee changes.
• Provide continuous feedback to peers, management, and partners about
trends, processes, and opportunities for improvement.
• Provide operating procedures and online file creation and maintenance as
• Conduct system testing support as needed.
• Respond to employment verifications not provided by outsourced provider.
• Ensure compliance with SOX processes and support internal and external
audits in this area.
*Required education, skills, experience, and abilities: *• Bachelor's
degree in an HR discipline or minimum of 1 year work experience in an HR
• Exceptional problem solving skills with passion for data integrity,
process definition, and continuous learning.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills: concise, articulate,
• Outstanding listening skills with ability to navigate and consult with
employees through personal and sometimes difficult circumstances.
• Ability to diagnose a problem and lead correction efforts through
effective communication and efficient execution.
• Comfortable with a high-paced environment with competing priorities.
• Drives results and is solutions-oriented.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of job
• Outstanding project management skills including ownership over planning,
tracking, and communicating project status/results.
• Exceptional time management, organizational, prioritization and follow-up
• Places high priority on data integrity and security, confidentiality.
• Able to build credibility with both individual contributors and the
• Work effectively in a team environment.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs.
• Thirst for growth and ability to drive process improvements utilizing
• Experience with employment laws and practices for the region they support.
*Desired skills, experience, and abilities: *
• Experience with global HR Systems (Workday, ADP).
• Experience working across multiple disciplines and geographies in HR.
• Experience with global employment law and practices.
• Some experience utilizing case management tool preferred.
• Familiarity with http://salesforce.com/? target=?_blank??salesforce.com
or other cloud based application.
• Experience working in HR shared services organization for established
company is ideal.
*Krishna | VARITE, INC*
12 South First Street, Suite 404,San Jose, CA 95113
T 408-216-8650 ext 227 | F 408-904-4955
Join Google Groups for Job Openings :-
*JOB OPENINGS FOR USC OR GC CANDIDATES*
E r.kris...@varite.com| www.varite.com | Careers @ VARITE
Entrepreneur Magazine's HOT 500 | INC 5000 | Staffing Industry Analysts 100
Fastest Growing Company
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.