Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
updated profile ASAP.

*IOS developers*

*Bellevue, WA*

*6+ Months*

*EAD or GC or Citizens only*

1. 5+ years of Objective C development (creating native apps for enterprise
customers) working knowledge of swift is ideal

2. Agile (experience creating mobile apps within 2 week iterations)

3. 5+ years integrating mobile functionality with API's

4. Experience with X Code

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com