I am trying to draw a polyline between 2 points using Google Maps API v2.
It works fine on android KitKat and version lower than that. But the
polyline is not shown, i.e the route is not shown, when the project is
compiled in a phone that has a android version higher than KitKat. Can I
know why this is happening?
Its very confusing as to how something works in a lower API version but not
in a higher API version.

I've posted this on stackoverflow as well. You can find my code in this link
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39566737/google-map-polyline-is-not-working-on-android-version-higher-than-4-4-kitkat?noredirect=1#comment66453806_39566737

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/835b7c14-f504-4c33-a6be-4f24925c11e9%40googlegroups.com.