*This is Neha from Apetan consulting,*
*Please find the below job description and send me your update resume
matching to it along with Contact details, Current location, Visa and
*POSITION: MOBILE DEVELOPER*
* INTERVIEW: Phone than Skype Interview*
*LOCATION: Wilmington, DE*
*INTERVIEW (3 steps) … 1. PHONE 2. CODE ASSESSMENT 3. SKYPE*
* Position Description: *
Experience expectation - Code author and craftsman, this engineer will be
responsible for code delivery in a timely and accurate fashion, and the
overall review and guidance of sprint and epic goals.
They will be tasked by the leads to work on specific stories and contribute
to sprint planning and feature identification.
• Experience in Native Mobile Application development environment
(iOS/Android), preferably in Agile environment.
• Coding Expectation - 100% of time
• Experience in Good programming practices, Industry standards
• Knowledge of Sonar, Android Lint, XCTest, Espresso, Jenkins or
• Knowledge of Cocoapods, Artifactory, Homebrew
• Experience with data modeling, relational databases, data
structures and design
• Agile development experience (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, XP) using Rally.
• Experience with Service-oriented architecture including SOAP,
REST, JSON and/or Thrift.
• Experience in using JSON, XML, XQuery, XML Schema, XSLT and XPath.
• Expertise in one or more of: Android, Objective C/C++, C#, Python,
Swift, Perl, etc.
• Expertise in Unit tests, Integration tests and UI tests
*Neha Kumari |* *Technical Recruiter* | *Apetan Consulting LLC*
Tel:201-620-9700* 106 | Fax: 201-526-6869 | 72 Van
Reipen Avenue # 255 Jersey City, NJ 07306 |
n...@apetan.com | www.apetan.com |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.