Kindly find the below Position and share your comfortable at St Louis, MO.
If you are comfortable kindly share the profile to ch...@prospectinfosys.com
*Title: Sr Java Developer*
*Location: St. Louis, MO*
*Duration: Long term*
*Exp req: Minimum 10+ Years*
• Minimum 8-10 years of work experience in IT /Software development.
• Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software.
Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
• Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to
• Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple
• Consults with project teams and end users to identify application
• Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software
developers on development team.
• Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
• Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software
packages, application integration and testing tools.
• Acts as team leader on projects.
• Thorough knowledge of programming concepts, design, procedures and
practices Adaptability and willingness to learn Advanced problem solving
• Ability to work collaboratively with other Departments to resolve complex
issues with innovative solutions
• Ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple deadlines Demonstrated
ability to prioritize work load and meet project deadlines.
• Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent
• Must be extremely process and detail oriented Strong customer service
focus Excellent oral and written communication skills Familiarity with
health care industry very helpful Willingness to work a flexible schedule
to accommodate project deadlines.
• Excellent application system design and development skills
• Strong experience in architecting, implementing and managing high
performance scalable Java, 2EE applications on Linux/Unix platforms with
one or more of the following: Java Web Services, Oracle SQL Developer, JSP,
Spring, Hibernate, Mule , JMS and XML
• Development experience with Service Oriented Architecture is a plus.
• Excellent knowledge of J2EE architecture/design patterns, Object Oriented
Design methodologies, SOA, data modeling techniques and SOAP.
• Strong experience designing / developing with n-tier architecture
• Solid knowledge of OOP software concepts, design patterns, and best
• Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn
new concepts / software technologies as needs arise
• Very strong SQL experience in writing complex queries will be a plus.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, and a responsible
• Knowledge of Microsoft .NET is a plus but not required.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.