Hello

We are using Android Studio 2.1.1 and when we use Network Attached Storage
(Net App filer with a CIFS share) for the project location the time it
takes is very slow compared to local storage.
Local storage is less than an minute and network storage 20 minutes.
I would obviously expect some improvement by using local storage but not to
the extent !
We have noticed that Android studio writes data in 1 byte size chunks. Does
anyone know if this configuration can be changed and how ?
Using local storage is not really the solution we are looking for with the
environment this application is distributed to.

Any tips appreciated ?

Regards
Leigh

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/39832274-eaf1-4ec8-83f2-a893ac51603d%40googlegroups.com.