Hi Partner, I hope you are doing great! Please share profiles for the below
position.

Skills:

Reports Tester:

Data Mining:

Validation Reports:

Business Objects:

Datastage:

SQL:

Just make sure they all the skills that are bolded.

JOB INFORMATION:

Title: Reports Tester

Location:  Plano, TX

Contract: OPEN (C2C is ok)

Interview Process: Telephone Interview/SKYPE and Face to Face Interview.

JOB DESCRIPTION:

These are all the details we have.

Our client is seeking a Reports Tester.  This person will perform Data
Mining  validation reports.  It will be done with Business Objects,
Datastage, SQL.

Best Regards,

Mohammad Imran Uddin

Manager Talent Acquisition

IDC Technologies Inc.

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035.

Ph - 408-459-5636 Fax - 408-608-6088

Email -  <mailto:nee...@idctechnologies.com>
mohammad.ima...@idctechnologies.com

URL- .  <http://www.idctechnologies.com/> www.idctechnologies.com

CMM LEVEL 3 Company & ISO 9001-2008 Certified

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and we
will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/57e2b3c8.8b24240a.a7992.69dcSMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN%40gmr-mx.google.com.