We have new openings with our Direct Client, please have a look at the Job
description given below. Let me know if you or someone you know is a good
fit for the role.

*Role: BA/PM*

*Location: Saratoga Springs, NY*

*Duration: 9 months (Contract to Hire)*

*GC,GC EAD or USC*

Project Manager Responsibilities Description:

Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Business Administration or Computer
Science preferred.

Experience in the Financial Industry preferred.

5-7 years’ experience preferred

Excellent client service, quality, and problem solving skills with the
ability to handle multiple priorities in a changing environment.

Detail-oriented and self-motivated, with strong organizational skills.

Ability to work in a team environment and build relationships.

Strong communication skills, written and verbal, including the ability to
interact with all levels of an organization and with clients.

Proficient skills in MS Word, MS Visio, MS Project and MS Excel.

Effective project management skills.

Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.

Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.

Demonstrated analytic and problem solving skills.

Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.

Effective facilitation and meeting management.

Ability to mentor other team members.

Demonstrated leadership abilities.

Strong presentation skills.

*Thanks and regards*

*Shekhar Chaudhary*

*Lead Recruiter || TEK Inspirations LLC*

*14138 Badlands Dr, Frisco, TX 75035*

*Direct: -      469-242-2490, 408-771-0897*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAGaXMW8Mqnu%3D%2BTc0qGBKg0MCWrb4oqWoiWCDzd7-UKfBitS5sQ%40mail.gmail.com.