We are looking for MS Dynamics CRM Developer for one of our client
at Northern NJ Please Submit candidates profile with your Rate & contact
info for quick process.
*MS Dynamics CRM DeveloperLocation: New JerseyDuration: 6 months +*
· The CRM developer will have a good understanding of CRM APIs in
order to assist in the integration of CRM with other applications, as well
as an understanding of the underlying data model in order to perform data
migrations into CRM. This role requires technical programming skills in
· Proven ability to develop applications in multiple programming
environments is required.
· Familiarity with security requirements, web services,
service-oriented architecture, design patterns, multi-threaded systems, and
automated unit testing.
· Good knowledge of application development, testing and
· Extensive MS Dynamics CRM experience, particularly in 2011,
2013 and 2015 versions, that has included the following: Design,
development, implementation and management of MS Dynamics
· Extensive experience in software analysis, design, development
· Developing Microsoft CRM strategies, best practices and
· Creating and implementing custom workflows, entities, objects,
attributes, etc., within Microsoft CRM
· Extensive Database experience including Microsoft SQL Server
· Good knowledge and execution of IT Standards, Policies and
· Good knowledge of and execution of SDLC
· Good knowledge of Information Security Awareness
· Developing knowledge of General Project Management Methodology
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other
related field or relevant experience.
- 5+ years of IT and business/industry programming experience
- 3+ yrs exp. in programming in Dynamics CRM is required, and experience
with object-oriented development environments is preferred.
- 2+ yrs exp. with data analysis, design and implementation, including
working with end users to effectively assess business requirements and
define programming needs to support redesigned processes.
Thanks & Regards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.