Dear Fellows,

Hope you are doing fine,

We have multiple job openings *on full-time, permanent basis *for our
direct clients. We prefer candidates from top schools, top IT companies or
startups from industry leaders. Please have a look at some of the jobs for
*Software
Engineers* below with the brief details, I will send you the complete job
description of the role(s) if interested. Please also refer someone who is
open or going to consider next project in a couple of months.

Please send the updated resume of your consultants with the following
details.

1. Salary Per year:

2. Work Authorization:

3. Start Date:

4. Availability for phone interview:

5. Current Location:

*Position*

*Location*

*Requirements*

General Software Engineer (Python and/or C++)

Mountain View, CA

Very strong programmer (especially in Python or C++). Top schools/companies
only. Junior people OK.

Python Architect

San Francisco, CA

Python Engineer

San Francisco, CA

Senior Full Stack Engineer (SF)

San Francisco, CA

Must have Javascript and PHP experience.

Senior Game Engine Developer (C++)

San Mateo, CA

Strong proven skills in C++, needs game engine development experience. You
can Google search "C++ game engine" and 60 studios will come up - these are
good companies to source from. Search C++ game engine on LinkedIn. Cryptic
Studios, PlayPhone (mobile game, San Mateo). Lua scripting is great but
they can learn on the fly

Senior Graphics Rendering Engineer

San Mateo, CA

5+ years professional experience as a rendering/graphics engineer, Strong
C++ skillset

Software Engineer, Senior Portal

Strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, software design and OOP

Sr. Software Developer (Tools)

Mountain View, CA

Need a rockstar programmer with VERY solid CS fundamentals. Graphics
experience and UI/UX experience a big plus. This role will create the
interal software tools the company uses to catalog and analyze the data
from the ca

Systems Engineer (Sys Oops)

San Mateo, CA

3-5 years of experience in ops-related systems implementation, Experience
with C, C++, Java, C#, or another object-oriented language,Extensive
experience in scripting; preferably with PowerShell

UI Engineer

Google- and Facebook-Software Engineers

Please do let me know if you want more details on the above-mentioned
positions.

*Have a nice day!!!*

*Regards,*

Waqas Ahmed