Hi All
I'm debugging chromium in emulator in my dairy work. I set gpu:on to debug
hardware draw.
It work fine util today ,which show the following message :

   "Cannot launch AVD in emulator.

Output:

failed to create drawable

getGLES1ExtensionString: Could not create GLES 1.x Pbuffer!

Failed to obtain GLES 1.x extensions string!

emulator: WARNING: VM heap size set below hardware specified minimum of
384MB

emulator: WARNING: Setting VM heap size to 384MB

emulator: WARNING: Classic qemu does not support SMP. The hw.cpu.ncore
option from your config file is ignored.

emulator: ERROR: Could not initialize OpenglES emulation, use '-gpu off' to
disable it.

Could not initialize emulated framebuffer

"

I try the following step ,but didn't fix the issue
1) sudo apt-get install libegl1-mesa-drivers mesa-common-dev libglapi-mesa
libegl1-mesa  libgles2-mesa-dev mesa-utils-extr libglw1-mesa
2)in Sdk/tools, run ./android to update
3)restart my ubuntu14.04 LTS ,and create a new AVD

My graphics card is :Tobago PRO [Radeon R7 360 / R9 360 OEM].

By the way, I don't want to use "Software-ELGS2.0".

Any ideas?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/b5e8ad95-6f90-49a9-8299-d726468f2e6a%40googlegroups.com.