Reply to:   *syed_ay...@cuboidits.com* <syed_ay...@cuboidits.com>

  Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great.

I have excellent resource available immediately to join your contract
position. Please let me know if you have any Corp-Corp positions available
for the below candidates.

 I would like to get in touch with you for your requirements. Kindly send
me your Requirements on daily Basis. We will work together for future
business ahead.

*NAME*

*SKILLS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*EXPERIENCE*

*AVAILABLE*

*VISA*

*RELOCATION*

RAM KUMAR B

DEVOPS ENGINEER

FREMONT, CA

8+

AVAILABLE

H1B

YES

MANASA REDDY

SSIS/SQL

CHICAGO, IL

6

IMMEDIATELY

H4 EAD

YES

SRIKANTH REDDY

MACHNICAL ENGINEER

TEXAS

2

IMMEDIATELY

OPT EAD

YES

KAVYA SHAMSUNDARA

JAVA DEVELOPER

CHICAGO

1.5

IMMEDIATELY

OPT

YES

PRIYANKA ASHOK

HARDWARE ENGINEER

CHICAGO, IL

1

IMMEDIATELY

OPT (EAD)

YES

RAVI KUMAR RAMA

PERFORMANCE TESTING

SANJOSE, CA

10+

IMMEDIATELY

H1B

YES

SYED SIBTE ABBAS ABIDI

SR. VOIP ENGINEER

SANFRANCISCO, CA

8+

IMMEDIATELY

GC

YES

SYED SAEED

QA

NESTLE, NY

9

IMMEDIATELY

CITIZEN

NO

RAMYA

PRODUCT DEVELOPER

SAN JOSE, CA

5+

IMMEDIATELY

H1B & H4 EAD

YES

Hanh Thuy Nguyen (Bella)

Quality Analyst

Bay Area, CA

3+

IMMEDIATELY

OPT-EAD

YES

GURJEET

Business analyst

Fremont, CA

6+

IMMEDIATELY

OPT-EAD

YES

Thanks & Regards

*Ayaan*

Sr’Sales Recruiter

P : 4082566753

E :syed_ay...@cuboidits.com

G :ayaansyed...@gmail.com

111 N Market Street, Suite 300
San Jose, CA 95113

E-Verify Employer

*Email is the best way to reach me !!!!*

This e-mail message contains information that may be confidential and
privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive messages
for the addressee), you may not use, copy, or disclose this message (or any
information contained in it) to anyone. If you have received this message
in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message.
Nothing in this message should be interpreted as a digital or electronic
signature that can be used to authenticate a contract or other legal
document.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/a0e25fea-1c92-4b5c-8847-4f0ff41c147d%40googlegroups.com.