*This is Neha from Apetan consulting,*
*Please find the below job description and send me your update resume
matching to it along with Contact details, Current location, Visa and
*POSITION: Big Data / Java Senior Engineer*
* INTERVIEW: Phone/Skype Interview*
*LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ*
This team develops Big Data and batch/real-time analytical solutions, by
innovative use of leading technologies such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, and
Pig. This group is nimble and creative, with the power to shape our product
roadmap. Should have a solid senior level *Java Development background*
• Serving as a senior member of an Agile team that designs and develops
Software applications, builds test automation tools, and drives user story
analysis and elaboration.
• Owning all Technical aspects of Software Development and architectural
design for assigned applications.
• Performing hands-on development, leading code reviews and testing,
creating automation tools, and creating proofs of concept.
• Driving continuous improvement in applications, through use of consistent
development practices and tools, and through ongoing design and code
• Collaborating with stakeholders through ongoing product and platform
releases, to solve existing needs, identify exciting opportunities, and
predict future challenges.
• Working closely with product managers and architects to prioritize and
manage features, technical requirements, known defects, and issues.
• Managing and appropriately escalating delivery impediments, risks,
issues, and changes tied to the product development initiatives.
• Being a “rebel with a cause”, looking beyond the obvious improvement and
• Mentoring other engineers, and educating colleagues on industry trends
and new technologies.
6+ years of software development experience, preferably with large-scale
• Demonstrated hands-on expertise in Java application design, development,
and automated testing, preferably in an agile environment.
• Core competencies in Big Data and distributed systems, including data
storage and management, searching, scheduling, logging, serialization, and
modeling technologies. (e.g., HDFS, HBase, Sqoop, Ozie, Flume, Avro,
Lucene, SOLR, ElasticSearch, Talend Open Studio for Big Data).
• Experience with machine learning and/or data mining, including PMML.
• Experience with web UI, caching, and graph/document database
technologies, including AJAX, Memcached, and MongoDB.
• Experience designing and implementing REST and SOAP web services,
including API design, implementation, testing, plus hands-on experience
with XML and JSON serialization.
• Experience and strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, design
patterns, and object-oriented design.
• Experience with parallel programming, concurrent programming, and
• Experience with database query optimization and indexing.
• Experience with Apache Storm and Apache Spark is a plus.
• Knowledge of functional programming is a plus
• Daily experience with source control, automated build systems, and bug
tracking systems is strongly preferred.
• Ability to think abstractly and deal with ambiguous or under-defined
*Neha Kumari |* *Technical Recruiter* | *Apetan Consulting LLC*
Tel:201-620-9700* 106 | Fax: 201-526-6869 | 72 Van
Reipen Avenue # 255 Jersey City, NJ 07306 |
n...@apetan.com | www.apetan.com |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.