Hi,

Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our *Implementing partner **Requirement*, If you have anyone with
you for the following position, please send the suitable resume along with
Contact Details,
Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP to kuntal.sant...@nityo.com

*Role: Devops Engineer (Must have 10year exp)*

*Location: Foster City, MI/ Denver, CO*

*Work Duration: 6+ Month*

*Years of Experience: 10+*

*Interview: Phone/ Skype*

*Note: We need Photo id and visa copy (H1B)*

*Technical Skills*:- *Jenkins and TFS experience is a must.*

TFS, Cloud Bees, Jenkins, Build forge, Power shell scripting, Perl, Bamboo

*If I'm not available over the phone, best way to reach me in email.......*

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D0BE16.B9DD7240]

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285