H1 Can work Also no OPT EAD
Please send me your consultant resume at *sahil.mit...@contech-it.com
*Position Title: Data Modeler/Architect*
*Location: Basking Ridge, NJ*
The Data modeler/Data Architect role is responsible for creating detailed
data models (Conceptual/Logical/Physical) starting from Requirements phase.
The DA candidate should be able to design and develop the Data /
information architecture for reporting, MDM or DW projects.
- Assist with data modeling, data profiling, query design, data flow
design, data mapping etc. between multiple databases across multiples
- Drive the development of database architectural artifacts such as the
Logical Data Model, Conceptual Model and Physical Data Models, expertise in
Dimensional modeling is a plus.
- Participate in design reviews, validate technological approaches and
products to ensure compliance with the corporate technology strategy
- Collaborate with project delivery teams to coordinate physical data
model promotions through the full life-cycle
- Liaise with technical staff and business experts to develop solutions
to business requirements and client problems
- Utilize advanced data modeling tools, including ERWin, to create and
modify the physical data model for efficient data access paths
- Experience in defining technical architecture, building technical
environments, supporting software development processes and initiatives,
and software configuration;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong written and oral communication skills to communicate
effectively with people at different organizational levels;
- Ability to balance strategic design goals against immediate business
- Knowledge of, and extensive experience, with analytics approaches and
methodologies (e.g. Requirements Gathering, Data Modeling, Data
Integration, Business Intelligence, Data Governance, etc.);
*Required Skills and Experience:*
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of in-depth knowledge of data architecture.
- Strong experience with conceptual, logical and physical data modeling
for large databases.
- Experience with data requirement analysis.
- In-depth knowledge and experience required in Data Modeling (Erwin ,
Model Mart) and Data integration tools(ESB,ETL) tools.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to accommodate 50% travel.
- Must be capable of working independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior Experience in a complex Health Care Insurance Services
- 7 or more years of general IT experience
- Advanced working knowledge of Oracle SQL Developer
- Display high degree of confidence and ability to work in ambiguous
- Ability to articulate and defend the proposed designs, architectures /
re-architectures in front of organization leadership and key stake holders
*Contech Systems, Inc.*
*• 1480 U.S. Highway 9 North, Suite 206 • Woodbridge, NJ 07095*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.