Greetings from *SoftSages**!!*
We have one urgent requirement for *Micro strategy Architect* in *Wilmington,
Please go through the requirements and send me your updated resume if you
Please find the below Job Description for your reference.
*Title: * *Micro strategy Architect*
* Location: **Wilmington, DE*
* Duration: 6+** months *
* Mode of Interview: *
*Phone and In Person *
* Role: The Micro Strategy Architect/Developer is responsible for the
working implementation of features, through software development, design
and testing as part of the delivery teams, performed in accordance with the
SDLC process. Responsibilities: *
- Micro Strategy-Specific Responsibilities
- Micro Strategy Architect
- Understand the requirements and convert them into Logical Data
- Must understand the concept of Slowly Changing Dimensions and should
know how to architect them in Microstrategy.
- Experience working with capturing reporting on Current and Historical
- Experience working with Transformations.
- Micro Strategy Developer
- Experience working with Complex reports.
- Experience with Report Services Documents (Dashboards).
- Experience with Rolling Metrics, Nested Metrics, Relationship Filters,
- Experience with VLDB Properties (multi-pass sql, hints, etc)
- Work on Tuning reports with Performance issues.
- Experience with Narrow cast Server( nice to have). Should be able to
create Static and Dynamic Subscription sets.
- Micro Strategy Administration ( this position does not need to do any
administration work but good to know concepts)
- Experience with Upgrades, regression testing, etc..
- Experience with setting up Narrow cast Server.
- Experience with Object Manager
- Experience with Intelligence Server / Web Server administration.
- Experience with Security roles, Security Filters, User management,
Access Control Lists, etc..
- Experience with Enterprise Manager
- Database Skills
- Good Oracle SQL writing skills
- Good Oracle SQL tuning skills
- Develop code, configuration files, build scripts, schema's or other
artifacts associated by the features, QC and UC tickets, as assigned by
team or tech lead.
- Maintain code and all related artifacts in source control; perform
code merges and resolve conflicts as defined by development process, update
documentation and automated tests.
- Develop unit tests for new code created; modify existing unit tests
for altered functionality.
- Develop system integration test to verify the code running in its
- Work with the project lead, tech lead and team lead to schedule
features into Releases.
- Create implementation plans and Change Management Requests as assigned
by team lead or tech lead.
- Maintain accurate feature status in Quality Center during development
by the agreed SLA.
- Verify build and deployment completeness of the features owned in the
QA environment before making it Testing Ready in Quality Center.
- Analyze the feature requirements as presented by the business analyst
and the delivery team, in context of the overall project feature set and
existing implementation. Translate requirements to technical concepts.
- Help business analyst to refine and enhance initial requirements.
- Contribute to logical/physical data models, class diagrams, activity
diagrams, sequence diagrams and UI prototypes.
- Responsible for organizing code review and obtaining sign-up on the
code he/she delivered.
- Provide follow-ups and resolution to the issues raised on design and
- Perform peer reviews on code and design as requested.
- Perform additional design tasks as assigned by team or tech lead.
- Responsible for documentation and audit artifacts as defined in SDLC
and published standards.
- Provide documentation as appropriate to the Component Owner.
- Complete documentation in time with the release schedule and SLA
agreed with team, tech or project lead.
- Test all code, content, build and unit test changes in the lowest
environments first, if such environments exist.
- Develop Unit, Functional and System Integration (SIT) test plans.
- Execute and document Unit, Functional and SIT tests.
- Assist QA and production testing and deployment; assume ownership of
the feature until passes successful Production Verification Test.
* Thanks and Best Regards,*
Nitin Kumar, Technical Recruiter
SoftSages Technology, Inc. | e-Verified, MBE Corporation
17 Mystic Ln, Malvern, PA - 19355
Desk No: +1 (484)-320-3362 Ext. 140 | Fax: +1 (484) 604-0602
E-Mail: ni...@softsages.com | Website: www.softsages.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.