Hi,

Kindly clarify my small doubt about location api working in ADP1 or
G1 ...

 i need to know about the LocationListener() working in the Android
DEV Phone(ADP1)

Does it expect  the user(device) to move in order to update the
current location details or it automatically updates when ever the gps
is enabled?

Another query is regarding the getLastKnownLocation().....

When is that last known location will be lost and thus returns null...
(ADP1)...

Thanks,
regards,
sheik