Hi Partner, I hope you are doing great! Please share profile for the below
position.

Note: Angular 2 is a must here. Please share profiles with Angular 2 only.

Front End Developer

Visa: H1/GC/USC

Contract: C2C

Phone then in person preferred over Skype

Location: NYC

Angular 2 is must

Front-End Engineer

We are looking for a Front-End Developer responsible for the client side of
our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user
interface in the form of a responsive mobile and desktop web app, with a
focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and
components and coupling them together into a functional Angular 2
application. The artistic design and functional specifications will be
delivered to you; it is your responsibility to implement the design and
animations using SASS, TypeScript, and HTML5. You will work in a team with
the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods.
A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and
infrastructure is required.

Responsibilities:

.           Delivering a complete front end application

.           Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop

.           Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented TypeScript, HTML and
SASS

.           Coordinating the workflow with the design and QA teams

.           Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of
building the RESTful API

This role is a 6-month, full-time contract with the opportunity to convert
full-time in 2017 and will report directly to the Technology Lead. You will
be working in a dynamic, highly collaborative, fast paced environment. All
of our web app experiences are responsive and require ADA Accessibility
compliance.

Qualifications

.           Professional, precise communication skills

.           Deep knowledge of Angular 2 practices and commonly used modules

.           Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and
components

.           Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps

.           Ability to implement accessible applications that can be used
seamlessly in a screen reader or other accessible device

.           Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing
performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times

.           Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform,
database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the
system

.           Validating user actions on the client side and providing
responsive feedback

.           Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques
such as multi-threading, when needed

Best Regards,

Mohammad Imran Uddin

Manager Talent Acquisition

IDC Technologies Inc.

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035.

Ph - 408-459-5636 Fax - 408-608-6088

Email -  <mailto:nee...@idctechnologies.com>
mohammad.ima...@idctechnologies.com

URL- .  <http://www.idctechnologies.com/> www.idctechnologies.com

CMM LEVEL 3 Company & ISO 9001-2008 Certified

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and we
will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/57ebd90e.830a240a.2e6ce.94fcSMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN%40gmr-mx.google.com.