Thank you for your response...

I have been using the some wat same  code to run in the emulator and
it works fine as you have mentioned in response....

My actual doubt was that, does it work in the ADP1 as i dont have
handson  G1 or the DEV PHONE......

I like to know .....Have u tested above code in the dev phone if it
has worked well my doubt very much cleared ........

Thank you agin.......
regards
sheik