*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing great!*
*We have urgent requirement as iOS Developer*
*Please go through the JD and let me know your interest.*

*Job description:*
*Job role:  iOS lead  Developer*
*Location: SFO-CA*
*Duration: long term*

*NEED 10 +year profile....*

Skills:

· *At least 9-10 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise
and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks*
*Should have good experience in  Swift, JSON webservice integration *
*· At least 4 years of experience in native iOS user interface development
skills, bug fixing and improving application performance, proficient with
Swift (Primary), Objective C, Swift, experience with iOS frameworks like
Core Data, Core Animation etc., good understanding of Apple’s design
principles and user interface guidelines, understanding of code versioning
tools, offline storage, threading etc.*
*· Experience working with building enterprise grade mobile applications
with multiple integration touch points. *
*· Understanding of various authentication processes/frameworks*
*· Good communication and mentoring skills*

Thanks & Regards
Cindy
US IT RECRUITER

Plato Technologies Inc

 Direct no:  408-620-5045 ,  Crop No: 646-415-7722

Email:  cind...@platotechinc.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/04910cc9-138a-49d9-a962-7e6644760aad%40googlegroups.com.