Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Mainframe/Cobol developers*

*Dallas, TX----Locals Only*

*6 months*

*EAD or GC or Citizens*

Core skill is Cobol, DB2, CISC, Analysis skills.

Any banking, financial etc.. will be good as well.

*Top Three Skills:*

Cobol

CICS

Ability to reengineer the existing code

Job Description:

•System analysis, design and backwards engineering of existing code to
formalized documentation, data flow diagrams, system flow charts, job
schedule and run book documentation.

•Gather data requirements for each program, document inputs, outputs, ABEND
exception processing.

•Strong COBOL OS and VS Cobol II programming background. JCL and other
mainframe related technologies associated with development, testing and
documentation of mainframe based COBOL software. Cobol, CICS, DB2.

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com

703-880-4146