Hi Partner, I hope are doing great! Please share profiles for the below
position.

Title: Sr. UI Developer

Contract: C2C

Visa: H2/GC/USC

Location: Detroit

 It's the standard for GM> 2 interviews to hire. 1 phone, 1 skype and as
always, yes, we need full SSN for GM

Web Application Software Engineer

Want to help take General Motors to the next level? General Motors continues
to develop innovative technologies to shape the future of the automotive
industry. Our 212,000 plus employees work in 396 facilities touching six
continents; they speak more than 50 languages and touch 23 time zones. From
designing and engineering state-of-the-art plants and developing new
vehicles and technologies to creating new marketing programs, our team
members are valued for their unique contributions.

At General Motors we recognize that our drivers deserve their vehicle to
help keep them connected to the information and entertainment that helps
make their lives better, simpler, more in-touch.
When our drivers need personalized entertainment like customized music or
talk radio, we deliver. Advanced technology like lomation (the ability to
find goods and services on the fly powered by on location-based information
services) is built into our vehicles. We even offer advanced navigation
services through our advanced in-vehicle technology.

As a member of the IHU Reserved Application team you will help build our
next generation infotainment applications. Following Agile Methodologies you
will join us in constantly pushing ourselves forward with new engineering
challenges.

WHAT SETS US APART
- Big impact - you will directly impact a product that millions of people
will use every day
- Agile - our team fully embraces Agile Methodologies responding to change
- Speed - we move quickly and iterate rapidly

RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own application software that will be a part of our Next Generation
Infotainment vehicles
- Flex your expertise in web application design, architecture and
performance to deliver compelling customer experiences
- Partner with the rest of your team members to innovate and develop new
design and interaction concepts
- Consume our API's to define and evolve the underlying interfaces that
support your projects, and drive the ongoing evolution of our web
architecture

QUALIFICATIONS
- Self-motivated and high-performing, with a passion for technology
- Expert-level knowledge of JavaScript, CSS, HTML
- Experience with AngularJS strongly desired
- Experience with JavaScript frameworks (not jQuery) a plus
- Experience with CSS preprocessor's a plus
- Experience with GitHub or other content management systems is desired
- Experience with Grunt or other automation software a plus
- Experience with Jasmine or other testing frameworks a plus
- Agile Methodologies, TDD, Pair Programming a plus
- Passionate about user experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience and a bachelor's degree in computer
science or equivalent

Best Regards,

Mohammad Imran Uddin

Manager Talent Acquisition

IDC Technologies Inc.

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035.

Ph - 408-459-5636 Fax - 408-608-6088

Email -  <mailto:nee...@idctechnologies.com>
mohammad.ima...@idctechnologies.com

URL- .  <http://www.idctechnologies.com/> www.idctechnologies.com

CMM LEVEL 3 Company & ISO 9001-2008 Certified

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and we
will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/57ee8b96.0d74240a.6a0b9.3e00SMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN%40gmr-mx.google.com.