guys:
I guess it is a old issue, and I have googled the related message
in the group, and I think I do not miss anything:
1. I made the MD5 fingerprint of the SDK debug dertificate by keytool,
   and I applied the maps api key, refer to //code.google.com/android/
toolbox/apis/mapkey.htm
2. I added the apikey into my layout xml;
3. I added <uses-library android:name="com.google.android.maps"/> into
my manifest xml;

but I still met this error, btw ,I have set the http_proxy in setting
table,
and I can use browser to visit network.
has somebody succeeded to get a map on emulator other than device?
could you give me some tips about it? thanks