Hi
if you want to display your Activity in only one mode  (landscape /
portrait)

in your androidmanifest.xml file set

android:screenOrientation="portrait"  or
  android:screenOrientation="landscape"

like
example
<activity android:name="List14" android:screenOrientation="portrait"
android:label="myWindow"></activity>

for the Activities you want

--
Dilli Rao. M