Hello,

This is Venkatesh from L7 Resources. We have an excellent opportunity with
our direct client. Kindly go through the below position and revert to me
with your updated resume.

H1B, GC EAD, H4 EAD, US CITIZENS & GREEN CARD  can apply for this position.

Job Title: Security Architect
Location:  Columbus,OH
Duration: 6-12 months

Job Description:
1) 6- 10 years of experience as a security engineer
2) Deployment experience in ISE,ASA is mandatory
3) Working Knowledge of SourceFire an added advantage
4) Must be CCIE(Security) Certified

Venkatesh
L7 Resources
Sr Recruiter