I am working on a feature in my app that does zoom-in and zoom-out. I have
noticed that when I do *zoom-in*, then my app *receives onScaleEnd() even
though both my fingers are still on the screen*. Because of this, my app
behaves in an unexpected way. I have tested it on Nexus 5 emulator and
Google pixel tablet both. Note that when doing *zoom-out, onScaleEnd()
event is received as expected* when I remove any one of the fingers from
the screen.

Can anyone suggest why it is happening or is it a known android bug?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/b2d8e4e4-e101-4a7b-b578-c12a33b34cb8%40googlegroups.com.