My gripe about your post is that you didn't search the archives or
read the messages of the last few days.

I've personally answered question #1 more times than I can remember,
so I guess that one more time won't hurt: "it's not available yet,
we're working on it".

I'm not allowed to answer question #2.

JBQ

--