Hope you are doing great,
I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.
*Position Title: Senior JAVA Integration/Support Developer *
*Location: Reston, VA*
*Duration: 12 Months*
*EAD or GC or Citizens Only*
Need to have a background/exp in support, troubleshooting, maintenance,
fixing problems and researching issues and resolutions. Must have Java
(AIX) and UDB exp
This position requires a BA/BS in computer science or similar discipline or
equivalent experience and 5-8 years of industry experience as a Senior
Developer developing in object-oriented programming languages. Specific
requirements include, but are not limited to:
• Demonstrated experience within the healthcare insurance
industry. Knowledge of claims systems a plus, specifically FEP claims.
• Must have a minimum of 6 years of Java and J2EE/JEE experience
with BA/BS in computer science or equivalent experience.
• Must have experience in web application development using Java,
J2EE, Hibernate, JDBC, JMX, JMS, Log4J, Web Services, JSP/UI technology and
• Must have wide breadth of knowledge across many Java
Open-Source technologies including AJAX, Spring Framework, Ant, Struts 2,
XML parser technology and JWebUnit.
• Must be experienced in software development best practices
(RUP, Waterfall, XP, Agile)
• Strong hands on experience with UML.
• Strong understanding of object oriented analysis and design
• Proven hands on experience with DAO and Data Services.
• Excellent application performance tuning skills.
• Experience with RDBMS (DB2, Oracle or MS SQL)
• Hands-on JasperSoft Reporting / BI experience in a work
(professional) setting (not required).
• Experience with Health Insurance (Payer) organizations (not
*Software & Tools:*
Java, J2EE, Hibernate, mybatis, JSP, JQuery, AJAX, Struts 2, Spring, DB2,
SOAP and Restful web services, JUnit, UML, JasperSoft (not required).
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.